Tuesday, September 25, 2007

We had our first OT Survey quiz last week. I didn't think it was too bad.

Today was kind of a long day. I don't think Tuesday is my favorite class day. :D

We had a sub in OTS the last two classes, but Brother Blunkall will be back in tomorrow. I'm looking forward to it.

Pastor Capaci and his family are in Hawaii right now, preaching at his brother-in-law's church. Brother Brett Capaci preached here Sunday AM, on "Let's Get Back to the Book."

Bro. Tony Smith preached in the evening about "The Real Raiders of the Lost Ark." I never thought so much about the story when the Philistines captured the Ark and placed it next to their god Dagon, and Dagon was basically destroyed. Bro. Smith brought out how there can only be one God in our life - He will knock down and cut off all imposters.

Well, it's dinner time, and I'm hungry! Love Ya'll!

No comments: