Monday, September 17, 2007

I just have a few minutes before the computer lab closes to girls for the day. But the good news is, I'm completely caught up on typing OT Survey notes! PTL!

Brother Fredericks preached in chapel today about the Name of Jesus. His excitement about that topic reminded me of Dad, especially when he got to his lists of many names of Jesus.

His climax, after preaching for thirty minutes on the wonderful Name of Jesus, was Ps. 138:2 - "thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name."

His point was that so many college students will stand and shout about the power of Jesus' name, and go to class, and study for tests, yet neglect personal Bible study. It was a convicting message, for sure!

Well, I think I might go to the Gospel Light Lady Lions' volleyball match tonight. It would be fun. They played the #1 team in the state last week, and won. Go Lions!

See ya!

No comments: