Monday, September 10, 2007

Don't Be Afraid

Yesterday was AWESOME! I think church is the highlight of the week, for sure. I got to visit with Bus 90 on Saturday, and ride Sunday morning too. It's great. I'm starting to get all the kids' names and faces together, and learning their stories. It's hard to be discouraged about your own circumstances when you work on a bus route.

Mrs. Carly (sp?) Likins taught the college ladies' Sunday School. She told us alot of practical things she learned and practiced when she was in college.

Preacher's message Sunday night was exactly what I needed - and from what I've heard today, it was what alot of people needed! He preached from the story of Elijah and the widow of Zarephath, "Do Not Fear!"

I'm volunteering in the kitchen during NYWC. We won't be having classes, so I'll be free pretty much all afternoon (no homework).

Thanks for your prayers!

Oh, and for those who were wondering, the Third Most Spiritual Event in Buddy Blunkall's Life was his commitment to read three chapters of the Bible EVERY day, no matter what. :D

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Dew Drop pictures said...

Very nice LoLaLe!
Call me when you get a chance.
Love you Heaps!
Keacha

Dew Drop pictures said...

Very nice LoLaLe!
Call me when you get a chance.
Love you Heaps!
Keacha