Thursday, September 6, 2007

Howdy from Arkansas!

Howdy friends! I hope this blog will be a good way to keep ya'll posted on what's going on in my life.

Champion Baptist College has begun its third year of existence, and I'm thankful God has allowed me to be here and be a part of all that He is doing. I feel like my head is spinning, and at the same time I'm delirious with excitement at all the opportunities God is giving.

Although I miss my home and parents VERY much, I'm confident that God has brought me here at this time on purpose. If I wasn't absolutely sure of that, I would never have even applied for this fall.

Shortly before I came up here, a friend reminded me of the verse in II Timothy chapter one, "For I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have commited unto him against that day." Knowing that better young people than me have fallen, and that Bible college is not a place free of temptation, this verse has been a tremendous blessing. I'm reminded every day of the commitments I've made to the Lord in the last eight years of my life, since I've been saved; principally, the committment to serve Him every day of my life, all my life. I am persuaded, for sure, that He is able to keep that which I have committed to Him!

Thank you so much for your prayers. My #1 desire for this year is that I will walk closer with my Saviour every day.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

judgesGreat Post!

Its hard to believe that you are in college. Even though im terrible at keeping in contact I do think of you a lot (and I know that Lydd does too cuz we talk about you, nice things though).
I know from exprience that Bible college can be hard, but it is in those hard time when we dont thinkwe can go on that God provides us with the biggest blessings.
Praying for you

Cara

Dew Drop pictures said...

Nice blog LeeLee!
Have Fun!
Love you Heaps, Bunches and Bundle's
Keacha Hope

RandJ said...

Very glad to know you're doing well up there Lo-la-lee!
I like your blogspot too--what a great idea!