Friday, November 2, 2007

Howdy Ya'll!

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted...

Midterms were last week, and I think I did okay. We had to sing "All Through the Night" for Music Lessons. :D It was wonderful - I loved every minute of it! :D:D

Yesterday was my first day working at the Gospel Light Child Development Center (daycare). I'll be training in all the age groups today and next week, because I'll be a substitute. Yeah! I really enjoyed it yesterday. I get to be with Little Little Brother, Joshua West, today. :D I think he's the cutest little guy ever.

I think I'm gonna do a chalk talk on Sodom and Gomorrah next Friday night.
After telling the story, I'll draw some applications about being
faithful to the Lord, or God's judgment on sin/provision for deliverance
from judgment, or keeping bad company, or something like that. I should
be able to set the blacklights up this time - which will be awesome! The
kids won't be expecting it, because I wasn't able to use those last
time.

Well, I've gotta go for now. Have a great day!

No comments: